Well that was amazing. My friend Laura found this Groupon MANY months ago, for a Spa Day at the Palmer House Hotel, and asked Cerena and I if we were interested in going. We both considered it for about 4 seconds, and then we purchased them.
Here are the deets:
$99 for $320 in spa services
- 50-minute customized facial (a $110 value)
- Eye-firming mask (a $20 value)
- 50-minute Swedish massage (a $90 value)
- Express mani-pedi (a $65 value)
- Day pass to the pool (a $20 value)
- Aromatherapy (a $15 value)
- Complimentary glass of champagne
Yea. I know! Although the pool was a little underwhelming (and 5 floors above the spa... ) the actual spa was very nice. The very best part was that we were escorted to the "Relaxation Room" after each treatment. We pretty much took over that room all day. Haha. Luckily we all brought snacks, and Laura packed us each a PB&J. Really, could it get much better? Cerena scheduled each treatment, with 1 hour between each one so we could fully utilize the facility. Great move.
I hope this is just the beginning of our Spa circuit around Chicago. Sounds fun!